Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Lab Equipment Specialist you will be responsible for implementing equipment in a GMP environment, including automation activities (data integrity, computerized systems, robotics).
- Implementation of equipment and new systems from (standalone) analytical equipment to complex global platforms to connect LIMS.
- Responsible for documenting administrator procedures, technical installation procedures and maintenance procedures.
- Join Lab Systems projects.
- Monitor required corrective actions after publication of new and/or modified regulations to ensure compliance (USP, GAMP, GMP, ERES).
- Maintenance of the equipment validation master plan for QC equipment (inventory, qualification status, additional information as required).
- Engage with equipment vendors to understand and implement new technologies.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Life Sciences or similar
- Min. 4 years of experience in Pharma with GMP and automation skills
- Lab experience
- CSV experience is a plus
- Experience with Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, LIMS, 32Karat, Trackwise, Compliancewire
- Analytical thinking, pro-active, works independently
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.