Duration: 12 months
Start date: In consultation, preferred ASAP
Focusing on drug innovations to improve and extend the quality of people’s lives, my client aims to make crippling illnesses history. Located in Leiden, they are a part of the largest global pharmaceutical company that produce complex biologicals and COVID-19 vaccines among many life changing products.
As a Lab Digitalization Specialist, you will be the key supporter in digitalizing my client’s Research & Development laboratory. The teams you will work with include vaccine development and also preclinical and clinical immunology. You’ll be identifying & establishing new ways to improve their informatics system to ultimately contribute to the ongoing digital transformation.
- Gather & formalize user requirements for laboratory informatics systems
- Support departmental efforts in digitalization & data science
- Be the key person among lab personnel, internal IT and vendors
- Manage pilots of lab informatics systems
- Optimize digital workflow
- Working experience in data management in the life sciences (for example ELN, bio-registry systems, sample logistics/management, LIMS)
- Working experience in selection, implementation and support of daily use or lab informatics system
- Bsc or Msc in the field of informatics/data management/biomedical sciences
- Familiarity with IT processes
Does this role interest you? Questions? Simply apply to this vacancy and I will be in touch.