Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Lab Automation Specialist you will act as an SME regarding automation topics, such as, data integrity, introduction and maintenance of systems and robotics (especially TECAN).
- - Support the data quality management, systems processes and standards.
- - Implement automation solutions within the various Lab System; analytical equipment (TECAN, Empower).
- - Ensure Data Integrity; translate user requirements into technical specification and guarantee that systems follow DI standards.
- - Develop data definitions to establish quality and data integrity expectations.
- - Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree (HBO) in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences.
- - Experience with (Computer) System Validation in a GxP environment
- - Experience with the following software: Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, eLIMS, 32Karat, Trackwise, Compliancewire.
- - Experience with robotics, in particular TECAN.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.