Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Netherlands. They focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of biologic products to protect people worldwide from a range of diseases. Together with another 150 locations world wide they are trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
As a Lab Automation Specialist you'll be mainly responsible for the introduction and maintenance of new automated systems and robotics. Your main goal is to automate the laboratory environment and explore new future paperless opportunities.
- - Technical implementation of new systems and future new - paperless opportunities
- - Focus on multiple software applications, mainly Empower, but also Chromeleon, Unifi, ICE3
- - Responsible for data integrity, including backup and (disaster) recovery
- - Documenting administrator procedures, technical installation procedures and maintenance procedures
- - Provide support in case of (computerized) problems
- - BSc/MSc in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences
- - Background in software development and programming; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus
- - Experience with the following software is considered as a plus: Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, LIMS, 32Karat, Trackwise, Compliancewire.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.