Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Lab Automation Specialist you will act as a Subject Matter Expert regarding Automation topics, such as, data integrity, introduction and maintenance of systems and robotics.
- - Responsible for the technical implementation of new systems within the organization in collaboration with other teams. Lab systems vary from (standalone) analytical equipment to complex global platform projects which connect to LIMS (Laboratory Information Management Systems).
- - Implementation of SDMS (Scientific Data Management System) and future new paperless opportunities.
- - Responsible for documenting administrator procedures, technical installation procedures and maintenance procedures.
- - Responsible for data integrity, including backup and (disaster) recovery
- - Provide support in case of (computerized) problems.
- - Implementation of equipment from a 21CFR Part 11 compliance perspective
- - Bachelor or Master's degree in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences or highly experienced in a similar position.
- - Min. 2 years of work experience in Pharma with GMP and automation skills
- - Background in software development and programming; Laboratory Experience is considered as a plus.
- - Experience with (Computer) System Validation in a GxP environment
- - Experience with the following software is considered as a plus: Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, LIMS, 32Karat, Trackwise, Compliancewire.
- - Experience with robotics, in particular TECAN, is a plus
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.