Leiden , Netherlands
Lab Services Automation Specialist
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Zuid Holland. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of new drugs in various therapeutic areas.
As a Lab Automation Engineer you will work in the implementation of automation solutions within the various Lab Systems.
- Support the data quality management, systems processes and standards.
- Implement automation solutions within the various Lab System; analytical equipment, LIMS, SDMS and other future paperless opportunities.
- Ensure Data Integrity; translate user requirements into technical specification and guarantee that systems follow DI standards,
- Develop data definitions to establish quality and data integrity expectations.
- University Degree in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences.
- Background in software development and programming experience. Lab experience is a plus.
- Project management and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
- Analytical thinking and technical solving problem. Lean/Six Sigma is desirable.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.