Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Netherlands. They focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases. Together with another 150 locations world wide they are trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
The lab assistant is part of the USP and DSP department. This department is responsible for the process development production processes for viral vaccines using mammalian cell lines.
- Work with novel technologies
- Ensure process safety
- Make sure the experiments are prepared, equipment and buffers are in place
- Work closely with other departments
- Support and prepare scientific studies
- Collect samples
- Min. MLO or similair
- Good understanding of GMP
- Able to work accurate and hands-on
- Familiar with cell culture, mammalian cell, cell therapy, ect.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.