Zuid - Holland , Netherlands
Lab Assistant (Sample Coordinator)
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Lab Assistant you'll be working within the field of downstream process and be contributing to the sample logistics process. Part of your responsibilities are:
- Having an overview of all the samples
- Work together with the involved departments
- Request the testing with Sample Request Forms
- Tracking the results
- Perform data analyses
- If applicable, arrange re-tests
- MLO 4 or BSc in the Life Sciences
- Previous experience in a Lab-oriented role
- Pharma GMP is a big plus
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.