Lab Assistant - Raw Materials
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Lab Assistant you will support testing laboratories in logistics activities.
• Perform physical and documentational inspections and labeling on incoming raw materials
• Taking samples of raw materials and make sure these are distributed to various (external) testing laboratories.
• Ordering of materials
• Receipt and record inspection and test results
• Review of work performed by colleagues
• Support Supplier changes
• Setting up or changing specification documentation for raw materials
• Having close contact with warehouse and users
• Ensure compliance with quality standards (GMP) and production schedules.
• MLO-4, affinity with medical products and experience with quality and laboratory systems such as cGMP, SAP and LIMS are strong advantages.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Dutch is considered a strong plus
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
• Experience working in a Quality driven environment. GMP preferred.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.