(Material Decontamination) Lab Technician
Start: Preferably 1 SEPT, in consultation other date is possible too.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual to be part of a team that works on innovative T cell therapy for cancer treatment. You will be responsible for disinfection of raw materials in a cGMP manufacturing facility.
In this role, you will ensure that all components are adequately supplied to follow the production schedule, and due to the nature of the starting material (patient cells) this role requires high level of proficiency and ownership of the process.
Your responsibilities, among others, will be:
• To ensure a consistent process execution to guarantee high quality output;
• To ensure accurate completion of area logbooks as required by SOPs.
• Clean and sanitize the core operations equipment
• To Maintain the highest standard of cleanliness in D and CNC grade areas by ensuring that the relevant work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOPs) are followed
• To work as part of a dedicated and committed team in close collaboration with Material Management, Quality Assurance & Quality Control;
• Assist in investigations required to manage deviations;
• To continuously look for improvements to the processes to increase quality and efficiency.
• Comply with Health, Safety, and Environmental responsibilities
• Ensure individual employee training is up-to-date
Challenges of the role
• Ability to work in a brand new state-of-the-art manufacturing plant
• Adjust to changing responsibilities as this is a newly defined role
The ideal candidates for this position, in combination with skills and knowledge, should also have a ‘hands-on, can-do’ mentality.
• High school diploma (MAVO/HAVO) or equivalent with 1+ years experience working in a pharmaceutical or food manufacturing environment (regulated by GMP standards and requirements) OR professional education (MBO)
• GMP experience strongly preferred
• Be passionate about following SOPs, curious and interested in learning and growing;
• Be self-motivated and willing to accept temporary responsibilities outside of initial job description;
• Have good interpersonal, verbal and written English communication skills (essential in our collaborative work environment);
• Have good judgment, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Work in shifts and have the willingness to accommodate schedule adjustments.
• Have the ability to lift over 14 Kgs / 30 lbs when required.
• Good documentation skills
• Ability to work in a team environment is required
• High attention to detail is required
• Self-motivated individuals are preferred
Are you interested or do you want to know more about this role? Apply via this vacancy directly!