Job Title: Lab Assistant Clinical development
Our client is one of the biggest companies in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector. They focus on constant innovation and place a high value on science. Their main mission is to create healthier lives.
In this role you will assess the vaccines for volunteers participating in clinical studies. One of your main tasks is to check the vaccines by using immunological assays. Therefore, previous experience with ELISA and Virus Neutralization assays is required.
- Active utilization of serological immune-assays
- Transfer information to the scientist
- Make use of assays for sample development
- Store data in online lab books
- Previous experience with lab systems
- At least Bachelor or MLO education
- At least 2 years’ work experience with immuno-assays and Lab setting experience
- Willingness to work with automated systems
- Hands-on individual with ability to work on their own
Are you interested in this job or do you know someone who will be interested, please contact Plamena Koleva and apply via the vacancy.