Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of biologics to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
As a Lab Assistant you will be performing lab experiments and preparing laboratory specimens.
- Performs moderately complex laboratory experiments.
- Prepares laboratory specimens.
- Assembles and operates moderately complex laboratory and field equipment.
- Positions, weighs and assists in procedures with experimental animals.
- Uses moderately complex mathematical models to analyze data and summarize the results of experiments.
- Prepares chemical compounds, reagents and culture media.
- Develops, prints and enlarges film data.
- MLO or HLO with GMP experience
- Experience with lab activates (e.g. cell culture)
- Be comfortable with routine activities
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at g.tokunaga@@sire-search.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.