Junior Technician Vector Technology
My client is an international pharmaceutical company located in the Randstad Area that specializes in gene therapy. With around 300 employees worldwide, they keep expanding and are looking for ambitious people to join their organization where you will contribute to a great cause.
In this role, you will be responsible for the technical part of the scientific project within the Vector Technology team focusing on compiling, design and characterize AAV technology to support team projects.
- Design, execute, plan, and report your own work and projects together with the assigned VT scientist while aligning and coordinating the practical and technical work with the scientific technical leader.
- Contribute to novel scientific and technical approaches and, upon mutual agreement, bring and implement new ideas, disseminate, and report the results while adhering to priorities and timelines in dynamic and cross-functional environments.
- Diligently and meticulously perform proper documentation of experiment process and results.
- Recognize day-to-day challenges and propose solutions based on standard and novel procedures.
- Contribute to activities linked to general organization of the lab.
- BSc or MSc with experience focusing on cell-biology / molecular biology / biotechnology / cell-culture.
- Hands-on experience in various standard molecular biology, cellular biology and biochemistry techniques and cell culture.
- Experience with AAV-related work is a plus.
- Appropriate level of ownership, energy, hands-on mentality, and personal drive in a fast changing and demanding environment.
- Currently living in The Netherlands or having a valid EU working permit