Junior Supply Chain Specialist
Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This is a packaging and distribution site for pharmaceutical products. In our site in Noord-Brabant we do the secondary packaging for drugs that we have developed at our international sites. Next to that, we are responsible for the distribution all over Europe. This all happens in a GDP environment.
You are ensuring compliancy within the Supply Chain. You are making sure that each deviation is solved by the right department.
Your team is mainly connected with the Customer Service and QA department.
- Perform temperature assessment
- Contact the right department to solve different issues related to the medicines
- Make recommendation to improve the process
- Maintain data accuracy and perform data analysis
- Min. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Life Sciences
- Min. 2 years experience in Supply Chain
- Quality mindset
- Excellent communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.