Junior Supply Chain Officer
Our client is an international organization in the food industry located in the Amsterdam region.
Are you? A motivated recent Bsc graduate in Supply Chain or Logistics and available on short notice?
Do you want? An interesting position where you are quickly trained to manage all operational tasks related to material- and production planning.
Are you looking for? A dynamic international role where you have a lot of contact with internal and external stakeholders such as suppliers, 3PL partners, warehousing, and production.
The organization is looking for a motivated candidate with an affinity for logistics and food production processes. Work experience is not necessary, but you bring an enthusiastic and agile attitude and at least a completed Bachelor in Supply Chain or Logistics.
As a Junior Material & Production Planner you and your colleagues are responsible for all administrative and operational tasks regarding the various production lines, purchase orders and planning. Your responsibilities are very divers and dynamic, which means you will learn a lot about various processes within the supply chain. Which makes it an interesting position. Depending on your own development, your responsibilities will increase rapidly. In this position you will have frequent contact with various (inter) national internal and external stakeholders.
- Create purchase orders in SAP, process them and follow up / monitor where necessary;
- Follow up and set up the correct steps for the main production plan for the assigned production lines.
- Provide detailed weekly production schedules, documents and instructions for items such as warehousing, production and purchase orders so that everyone knows what to do and when to do it;
- Arrange the delivery of the raw materials needed for production from warehouses to production;
- Daily monitoring and adjustment of the above plans and activities;
- The administrative preparation, documentation and completion of internal and external transportations.
- Bachelor Supply Chain or Logistics
- Affinity with a production environment in the food industry.
- Have the opportunity to work partially from home.
- Agile mindset, motivated, independent
- Good with IT systems. They work with SAP.
- Good English communication skills.
- Available for 40 hours a week.
For more information you can contact Joost Spape at email@example.com / +31 85 444 650