Junior Scientist- Virology
Our client is one of the global leader in advance the future of medicine through gene therapy.
The Junior Scientist will be involved in creative and novel approaches in Vector Development field for gene therapies, exploring, analyzing, and validating the vectors for gene and small RNA-molecule delivery through cross functional in vitro and in vivo experimentation.
- Design, execute and plan his/her own work and projects together with the scientist
- Provide scientific insight and support for scientific writing and publishing
- Bring up ideas regarding the line of research
- Ph.D. in molecular virology, molecular biology or other similar disciplines
- Experience in sterile techniques, maintain, propagate, and analyze various cell lines
- Strong interest in performing lab-based work and hands-on experience in various molecular biology techniques