Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will support the quality assurance department with ensuring the GDP compliance and internal regulations. Next to that you will actively look for process improvement.
- Manage CAPA's and deviations
- Preform root cause analysis
- Lead team meetings
- Give quality support during audits and inspections
- Check temperature assessment records
- Preform data analysis
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry
- Basic knowledge of GMP
- Able to work accurate and precisely
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.