The company has a Biotech and Pharmaceutical operations site. They are one of the biggest innovative companies in the Netherlands and they are specialized in vaccines, biological therapies and medicines.
In this job you will Identify root causes, evaluate optimal solutions, and recommend comprehensive improvements in order to prevent recurrence of issues.
- Batch review and release of products to the NL market and EU market
- Change control, deviations and CAPAs
- Proactively look for continuous Improvement and resolve issues through expertise in problem-solving methodology
- Support and act as first point of contact during audits
- Cooperate with other sites to ensure compliance to global requirements
- Ensure relevant quality related documentation is archived
- Review for completeness of actions and records, accuracy, effectivity, and timelines
- BSc. in Pharmacy
- Strong knowledge of GMP
- Familiar with Change control and CAPA's
- Technical writing skills
- Fluent in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.