Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord - Holland. They are one of the largest supplier of medicines in the Netherlands. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
In this role you will be responsible for the production of batches of medicines and will be the single point of contact and end responsible person. Also examined and stored according to relevant legislation and meeting authorizations. You will get assistance from QA Reviewers.
- -Monitoring the requirements of the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- -Responsible for approving manufacturing documentation
- -Ensure that products which do not meet requirements are not distributed
- -Coordinate site inspection by national authorities
- -Perform internal audits and external audits at sites of contract manufactures
- -Monitor, give guidance, as well as give the final approval for deviations, CAPA’s and Change Controls
- -Master´s Degree in Pharmacy, Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry
- -Strong GMP and GDP knowledge
- -1-2 years working experience as a QP
- -Experience in a Pharmaceutical Production environment
- -Excellent communication skills in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.