Junior Qualified Person
For an international pharmaceutical organsation, who are currently in scale-up phase, I’m actively looking for a junior Qualified Person. You’ll work in a fast-growing organization in a open and flexible culture.
In this role you will be responsible for the production of batches of medicines and will be the single point of contact and end responsible person. Also examined and stored according to relevant legislation and meeting authorizations. You will get assistance from QA Reviewers.
- Monitoring the requirements of the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Responsible for approving manufacturing documentation
- Ensure that products which do not meet requirements are not distributed
- (co-)Coordinate site inspection by national authorities
- Responsible for performing internal audits and external audits at sites of contract manufactures
- Monitor, give guidance, as well as give the final approval for deviations, CAPA’s and Change Controls
- 2 years of relevant work experience as a QP
- GMP and GDP experience
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical Production environment
- Fluent in English