For an international pharmaceutical company specialised in API manufacturing, I am currently looking for a Qualified Person to perfrom batch release for the production in Europe
As QA Specialist / Deputy QP, you are responsible for supporting the Qualified Person in Amsterdam. You will work in a start-up environment where there is a lot of communication between the several departments (RA, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, ...). The QA Specialist is in charge for the assessment of GMP/GDP compliance of medicinal products and the maintenance of the QMS.
- Batch review and release of products to the European Market
- Maintenance of the QMS (cGMP/cGDP)
- You will support the Continuous Improvement projects regarding to gaps/risks
- Giving support to auditing programs
- Updating of internal quality documents and support the global training program for the Netherlands
- MSc. Pharmacy
- Min. 2 years of experience as QP or completed successfully a QP Trainee program.
- Strong knowledge of cGMP and cGDP
- You speak/write fluent English, Dutch is a plus
The company provides a good annual salary, topped up with bonus and other secondary benefits.