For one of our clients, specialised in clinical trial supplies, I am looking for a junior QP. The company is an international organisation with sites in Europe and the US.
The Junior QP is responsible for the batch certification and release of IMP as back-up QP. You will take part in improvement projects of the internal QMS and participate to inspections of the Belgian Authorities. Furthermore, you will follow up CAPA's, deviations and change controls.
- Maintain the QMS (GMP/GDP/GCP) for the Belgian site
- Review batch records as QU for packaging and customer requirements
- Participate in Quality Improvement projects
- Participate in internal and external audits
- Provide support to the Qualified Person
- MSc. in Industrial Pharmacy
- Qualification as QP
- A first experience in a QA position is an asset
- Experience with manufacturing, packaging and labelling is an advantage
- You are fluent in French & English
Interested? Do not hesitate to contact me via the link below!