Junior QA Documentation
Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They are a global company and leader in engineered T cell therapy.
This is a junior position where you will be mainly responsible for documentation.
- Scanning and storing documents and archive them
- Supporting controlled document issuance for operations
- MBO degree in Life Sciences or related
- 2+ years of experience with document archiving in a regulated area
- Fluent in Englisch
- Experience with MS Office
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, methodical, logical, organized, able to work in a team, comfortable in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction and has got excellent administrative skills.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Bram Reulen.