Duration: 12 Months
Start date: In consultation, preferred 1 June 2022
Our client believes in reducing the burden of disease in society through innovative medicines for serious diseases. Based in the North Brabant region, they develop medicine for complex illnesses using biotechnology.
As a Junior Quality Assurance, you will be approving class 1 deviations concerning IQA (Internal Quality Assurance)and Warehouse activities. With an eye for accuracy, you are going to assess complaints in compliance with site guidelines and business objectives.
- Take ownership of own IQA processes & work instructions
- Initiate & own minor deviations in relation to IQA / Warehouse / - Complaint Lab
- Assist with projects & improvement efforts
- Supervise Quality Assurance (QA) for labeling in the warehouse
- Prepare processes and work instructions in compliance with set requirements
- Destruction authorizations
- Master’s (Msc) / Bachelor’s (Bsc) in the Life Sciences or related domain
- Experience in Quality Assurance in Pharmacy and/or any GMP environment
- Familiar with CAPA’s and Deviations
Does this role interest you? Questions? Simply apply to this vacancy and I will be in touch.