It is one of the world`s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) businesses, with interest across Personal Care, Homecare, Refreshment and Foods product categories. They make products that people love – and that make a difference. Nutritious foods. Household care essentials. Indulgent ice creams. Refreshing teas. Luxurious shampoos. Affordable, disease-combating soaps... and many more. They want their business to flourish, and they know that their success depends on others flourishing around us. That's why their purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace, and why sustainable, long-term growth is at the heart of our business model.
As an Internal Recruiter you will oversee and manage the internal recruitment process to deliver great quality service to hiring managers, drive excellence and more human candidate experiences.
You run the recruitment process from start to finish: from talent need to offer acceptance.
During the coming period more bulk recruitment will be ongoing, so you will support the other internal Talent Partners in the setting up and execution of mass recruitment processes.
- Manage Internal bulk recruitment, partner with your colleague Talent Partner, Hiring Manager and People Experience Lead (entry level / manager)
- Secure a great candidate experience and continuously improve and develop the recruitment process in order to deliver optimal solutions to the existing recruitment needs
- Develop strong relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Driving Flex experiences and alternate channels of hiring for the function.
- Provide and analyse data on key recruitment / talent metrics and utilize metrics to identify and implement process improvements.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- HBO Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in HR / Business / Marketing / Economics or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year demonstrated experience in end-to-end Recruitment preferably at a global business
- Project management skills to be able to manage bulk recruitment projects
- Preferably experience and knowledge of international recruitment & procedures
- Fluency in English
- Proficient in MS Office (especially excel) and HR systems (such as Workday or Hiredscore)