Junior Material Planner
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You'll be responsible for the co-ordination and execution of all activities related to the planning and procurement of raw materials and components and ensure availability of the right quantity of components to the production lines when needed.
- Maintain Raw Materials and Components inventories within our goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired material
- Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
- Collaborate with Quality and Warehouse staff regarding rejected / defective materials
- Partner with Global Procurement to drive Supplier performance improvement
- BSc, MSc in Supply chain/Logistics Management
- SAP experience
- 1-3 years of experience
- Pharma industry experience is a plus
Are you interested and want to apply for this role? Please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.