Noord - Holland, Netherlands
Junior Manufacturing Technician - Pharmaceutical Industry
- Junior Manufacturing Technician -
International Pharmaceutical Company
If you want to be a part of the team which is working on saving lives by finding the cure for cancer, please keep reading!
- manufacturing of clinical and commercial products following batch records and standard operating procedures (SOPs);
- assisting in development of SOPs and batch records
- executing GMP runs in close collaboration with other teams
- assisting in investigations required to manage deviations; managing change controls; troubleshooting processing and equipment issues;
- accurately complete documentation associated with clinical and commercial manufacturing;
- HBO/BSc degree
- at least 1 year of experience of cGMP in pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing environment
- skills in data analysis
- the willingness to accommodate schedule adjustments, as well as off-shift and weekend assignments as workload dictates
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.