Our client is one of the leading biotechnology companies in the world. Their mission is serving any patient, no matter how severe their situation is. For over 40 years, their team of scientists have been working on developing innovative treatments in the areas of oncology, haematology, nephrology to name a few.
Their headquarters are located in Noord-Brabant, Netherlands. Here, they are responsible for packaging drugs and distributing them across the whole EMEA.
In this role, you will be offering administrative support to the procurement team. You will be responsible for a variety of issues, including transportation and order management.
- - Manage the processing and distribution of pharmaceutical products globally
- - Order management documentation
- - Maintain communication between suppliers and distributors
- - Monitor the proper execution of imports/exports
- - Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or Logistics
- - 1 or 2 years of experience with managing orders or import/export matters
- - Good communication and problem solving skills
- - Experience with GMP or GDP is a plus
For this role, an EU passport or Visa for Europe is required. No sponsorship possible. If you are interested please upload your resume using the apply button.