Junior HSE Manager
A big food multinational located in the area of Utrecht.
As a Safety Health & Environment Manager you will lead the full health safety and environment processes of this factory. Inlcuding documentation, training personnel etc.
- All Safety, Health & Environment aspects of the production facility.
- Taking care of the Facility Security, Business Continuity and Sustainability.
- You ensure compliance to corporate standards and comply with statutory requirements
- You are in charge of the budget for the site
- You provide guidance in the event of a major crisis
- You are an EHS professional with a minimum of 2 years hands-on experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have a NEBOSH diploma or equivalent Bachelor’s Degree.
- You have a bachelor degree in other fields of Risk Management, Process Safety or Environment.
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills.
- You have a full understanding of corporate risk management systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication in Dutch and English.
- Experience in ATEX would be a pre
Apply at the link or contact me via +3120-6589801