Zuid-Holland , Netherlands
Junior GxP QA
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Junior GxP QA, you'll be mainly responsible for SOPs documentation + deviation management (incl. CAPAs) +reviewing validation documents.
- Ensure correct approval of all GCLP relevant SOP’s.
- Deviation management - Coordinate the deviations for the GCLP facility (incl. CAPAs)
- Assist in the follow up of audit findings
- Write/review equipment validation protocols
- Review validation documents
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences or related field.
- Experience working with quality systems (GxP)
- Pharma QA background (1-2 years)
- Experience with software and/or equipment validation
- Immunological assays experience is a plus
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at +31 (0) 20 658 98 01 or email@example.com.