NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Junior Business Analyst
Our client is a professional organization within the pharmaceutical and biotech industry based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their product portfolio encompasses the areas of oncology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, hematology and cardiovascular diseases
As a Junior Business Analyst you will act as a partner for the commercial business community (sales and marketing) by understanding the business need and for translating it into a technical solution together with the development team.
- Engagement in standups and regular sprint planning and execution to deliver features, improvement, data validation and data integration.
- Manage operational requests and assist in the escalated triage of support issues, working with diverse user groups.
- Create and maintain system interface diagrams,functional designs and technical specifications.
- Lead minor system improvements, support analysis and validation of the solution as well as support steady-state operations within the application portfolio.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems / Analytics or related field.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Pharma sales and marketing domain knowledge
- (Cloud-based) ETL solutions
- Business intelligence tools such as Tableau
- SQL knowledge
- Agile/DevOps methodology
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.