Junior Customer Service Front Office | Native German
The company is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. They are a values-based company, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses.
In this role you’ll work in the Customer Success Department and will be the first line contact for Customer/Sales Offices, customer creation, credit / debit / return orders, complaints and Track & Trace activities. You will ensure optimal internal and external customer satisfaction in line with the policies and procedures, ensure compliance with SOX & GMP regulations, contribute to the completion of milestones associated with commercial order management and specific projects or activities within the team or department related to commercial supply chain.
• Unique first point of contact for customers, affiliates and Local Service Providers (LSPs).
• Inbound and outbound handling of contacts (call / email / fax) with Customers, affiliates and LSPs.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with internal/external customers (like affiliate, physician, pharmacist, wholesaler, hospital, distributor), other departments.
• Exchange complex information with customers to solve problems within procedures and/or provide ongoing support to ensure customers are satisfied.
• Education MBO Level 4 or higher
• 1/2 years of experience in customer service or sales
• Native German | Business Level English | French is a big plus!
• Experienced in working with MS-Office | Experience with SAP and Salesforce are a pro!
For more information please contact Nawin Ramsaran on +31 (0) 20 658 9800!