NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Jr. A&E Engineer
Our client is a multinational that focusses on delivering specialised systems and services for the processing Food Industry. They deliver tailored made services to their clients.
You will be part of a specific Business Unit within Hardware & Automation where international collaboration is a part of the job. Your main focus will be combining Automation and Electrical skills with the goal to deliver excellent products and services to the client.
- Calculations and testing to keep the project within the right budget parameters
- Make sure that the HVAC systems work optimally
- Support the preparation of FAT and SAT analyses
- At least a Bachelor's degree in Automation- or Mechatronic Engineering
- Knowledge of Siemens, WinCC, Rockwell, SCADA within Automation and basic knowledge of Electrical Engineering. Example: reading a P&ID scheme
- In possession of a personal VCA certification
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch
If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to me or apply directly using the orange 'apply' button.