Junior Automation Engineer
Our client is one of the largest food processing organization in the Netherlands. In their site in D'en Bosch they manufacture refrigeration technology for the food industry.
As a Junior Automation Engineer you will be making the SCADA programming for refrigeration and cooling systems.
- Design internal standards and/or customer specifications, in accordance to current regulations.
- Develop custom made designs using standardized solutions.
- Programming software and HMI/SCADA systems using standard software blocks.
- Contribute to setting up the functional software specification (FSS).
- Prepare a hand-over document and ensure a proper hand-over together with the senior automation engineer.
- Correct preparation of all automation related items to be ordered by procurement.
- Test the design by means of a Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) with the GEA commissioning engineer and if applicable, the end customer.
- Support and learn from the Site Acceptance Test (SAT) in accordance with the senior automation engineer, site supervisor and commissioning engineer.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in automation, mechatronics or electrical engineering
- Willing to pick up an internal study specialized in industrial refrigeration and heat pumps
- Knowledge of electrical engineering
- Knowledge of eager to learn automation frameworks (Siemens TIA Portal, WinCC, Rockwell, Visual Basic, .NET)
- Able to read P&ID diagrams and electrical schematics
- Experience in supporting tools (MS Office and VB for applications)
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.