Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
You'll be part of the Drug Product Development department and you'll helping your team to develop vaccines. You will be doing physics calculations and modelling + executing experiments for different vaccine drug products (e.g. Covid vaccine)
- You will plan, execute and report freeze/thaw and supercooling experiments for different vaccine drug products (e.g. Covid vaccine) and primary packaging (e.g. vials)
- You will do physics calculations, modelling and data analysis
- You will write reports on your studies and present to appropriate stakeholders
- You will participate in investigational teams to help identify root causes and implement solutions and provide alternative approaches or perspectives during problem solving and solution implementation
- BSc or MSc in applied physics, nanoscience, thermo physics or physics material science
- At least 6 months of industry experience (including internships)
-You have familiarity with physics laboratory experiments;
-Knowledge of one modern program languages (Python or R) and VBA coding (Excel)
-You are autonomous, pro-active, flexible, have attention to detail, out of the box mindset and enjoy working in a team
-You have a continuous improvement mindset and strong communication skills
For more information please contact Ece Karakurt at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.