NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Jr Supply Chain Planner
Our client is a pharmaceutical and biotech organization based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. The portfolio of this organization includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
As a Jr Suppy Chain Planner you will support the Global Study Planners (GSP) team who is responsible for arranging the supplies needed for clinical trials.
- Run global reports to be used by Global Study Planners
- Report metrics to management
- Arrange import licenses for the countries we ship to
- Convert purchase orders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Previous experience in Supply Chain or Logistics function.
- Fluent in English
For more information regarding this role please contact Windimi Post at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.