Leiden , Netherlands
Jr QC Lab Automation Specialist
Our client is a global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
As a Jr QC Lab Automation Specialist you will be responsible for automation topics within the Quality Control department, by supporting data integrity, introduction and maintenance of information systems.
- Ensure quality of data management, systems processes and standards.
- Support lab systems like analytical equipment, LIMS or SDMS.
- Ensure data integrity.
- Translate user requirements into technical specifications.
- Develop standard data definitions.
- Implementation of automation products related COVID-19 Vaccines testing team.
- BSc or MSc in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences.
- Experience in a laboratory environment, preferably GLP or GMP.
- Affinity with software and IT, preferably Empower, Softmax pro, SDMS, Deskman, eLIMS, 32Karat, Trackwise, Compliancewire.
- Excellence communication skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.