NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Jr. Production Planner
Jr. Production Planner (Breda)
Our client is a professional organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. This is a packaging and distribution site for drugs. In our site in Breda we do the secondary packaging for drugs that we have developed at out international sites. Next to that we are responsible for the distribution for the drugs all over Europe. This all happens in a GDP environment.
Within our planning teams we ensure supply to patients in more than 75 markets in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions. We are looking for a Jr. Production Planner who has the ambition to grow.
- Create the short-term production planning (0-3 month)
- Manage the packaging and labeling production orders to ensure supply
- Process improvement regarding the planning
- Use the performance board in order to manage the daily performance
- Have weekly meetings with other department leads
- Deal with unexpected events like technical failures, quality deviations, and demand changes
- Min. Bsc. degree in Supply chain or similar
- Planning experience
- Strong knowledge of SAP/ERP
- Excellent communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Jeroen Zanting.