Jr. Manufacturing Technician
This organization is focused on Gene Therapy to treat immunological diseases. Gene Therapy uses genes to treat diseases by deleting, adding or altering DNA, this way it targets the root cause of the problem instead of just treating the symptoms. This firm uses viruses and vectors to get into the cell to deliver the new copy of the gene into a cell.
Perform manufacturing of therapeutic products and ensure activities/processes are documented according to the highest industrial and cGMP quality requirements
- Execution of routine production operations
- Attend daily morning meeting
- Perform weekly/monthly walkthroughs and generate work requests if necessary
- Maintaining orderliness of process area and stocking production area with supplies
- Demonstrating general knowledge of aseptic technics
- Perform Batch Production Record and Solution Prep records
- 0-2 years of Pharma GMP experience
- Working expeience in a comparable position
- Familiar with EMA/FDA policies is a big plus
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.