Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will be coordinating the design of new equipment and the redesign for existing equipment + supporting investigations and developing technical solutions to issues that may arise.
- Support investigations and develop technical solutions to complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and creativity;
- Draw up equipment specifications based on material, compliance and system owner requirements;
- Support vendor selection and provide input for the conceptual design based on equipment specifications;
- Support detailed engineering and approve design documentation;
- Work closely together with the vendor during the build phase and trouble-shoot where necessary;
- Prepare and execute characterization challenges through experiments in which parameters are intentionally varied to determine their effect on the area effectiveness and performance;
- Support the test phase both at the vendor and on-site together with the engineering team;
- Apply knowledge of engineering principles and practices to a broad variety of assignments in related fields;
- Support business units in continuous improvements efforts.
- BS degree in Engineering, science or related technological field of equivalent combination of education and experience
- Similar working experience is a plus
- Biotech/Pharma GMP experience is a big plus
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga at email@example.com or +31 20 65 89 801