(Junior) Data Science Analyst
Company: Multinational Biopharmaceutical organization
Location: Amsterdam Area
Starting date: 1 January (preferred)
As a Data Science Analyst for Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) you will lead Process and Product Monitoring data collection, provide statistical analysis performance and take part in data visualisation projects of our clients engineered autologous T cell therapy products. You will work with the MSAT, Process Development, Manufacturing, IT and Quality teams to support data analysis for commercial manufacturing of cell therapies.
Our client is at the forefront of immunotherapy and engineered T cell therapy. They are helping change the paradigm of cancer treatment and are revolutionizing individually tailored treatments. That means a fast moving and constantly changing environment, where discoveries are made every day.
We’re currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
• Perform data collection and verify data quality/accuracy based on electronic or paper sources, coordinating changes/corrections if required.
• Provide data analytics services for investigations, product quality impact assessments, root-cause analysis for major and critical deviations to maintain routine manufacturing operations.
• Ensure the cell therapy manufacturing processes are in a state of control, applying statistical process controls, control charts, data trending as part of the process monitoring program.
• Support process improvement projects and digitalization initiatives (electronic batch records, laboratory systems, centralized databases, automated analysis, real-time process monitoring).
• Perform data collection and analysis for laboratory experiments that support process development
• Write and review technical documentation (process monitoring reports, investigation reports, annual product reviews).
• Other duties as assigned
• Degree in Engineering, Data Sciences, Computer Science, Biotechnology or related discipline • 1-2 years experience in statistical data analysis, pharmaceutical manufacturing or process engineering experience required
• Mastery of scientific and engineering principles
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to function efficiently and independently in a changing environment
• Experience with data management and report preparation.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Well-developed computer skills
• 1-2 years experience in statistical data analysis, pharmaceutical manufacturing or process engineering experience
• Fluency in Excel advanced functions is a must
• Experience in statistical analysis using JMP, Minitab or related software is preferable
• Knowledge of data management tools and statistical process controls is preferable
• Pharmaceutical products GMP manufacturing experience is a plus
• Previous experience with cell therapy products is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please apply or email me at email@example.com