NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Jr Construction and Project Coordinator
Our client is a professional pharmaceutical and biotech organization based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their portfolio of this organization includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
As a Junior Construction and Project Coordinator you will assist a Senior Project Manager in the delivery of two projects: an office refurbishment and the construction of a new production facility.
- Assist Project Managers with daily organisation / operations
- Ensure project stages are delivered according to schedule
- Manage contractors, sub-contractors and other stakeholders
- Management of project documentation / drawings
- Ensure that the HSE strategy is implemented
- Plan for potential delays, update and review project scope, take part in design updates
- Degree in engineering, architecture, construction/project management or related field
- 2-3 years’ relevant industry experience
For more information feel free to contact email@example.com or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.