NOORD BRABANT, Netherlands
Jr. Business Analyst
Our client is a professional pharmaceutical and biotech organization based in Noord-Brabant, The Netherlands. Their portfolio of this organization includes products related to oncology and hematology, kidney diseases, bone diseases, cardiovascular diseases and inflammatory diseases.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the design and maintenance of Anaplan models within the organization.
- Design, build, test and maintain Anaplan models for key stakeholders to meet the needs of the business processes.
- Translate business requirements into system functionalities.
- Assist in gathering requirements to continuously improve the implementation of different platforms.
- Collaborate with vendors and information technology to prioritize, launch and implement new tools and system enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience building and supporting complex models using the Anaplan platform or other EPM (Hyperion, CCH Tagetik, Onestream) tools.
- Hands-on experience with ETL tools.
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.