Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
As a Jr. Associate Scientist you'll be performing various lab activities under supervision as well as supporting documentation practices.
- Preparing antigen formulation for preclinical testing
- Familiar with implementing, and improving existing formulation protocols
- Analyze protein (focus methods: UPLC/HPLC and plate-based assays)
- Documentation practices
- Recent graduate from a HBO/BSc degree
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience (internship is valid)
- Experience with liquid chromatography systems is a plus
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button