- ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST -
International Pharmaceutical Company (Leiden)
One of the biggest pharmaceutical companies that is developing methods required for analysis of vaccines is currently looking for an Associate Scientist to join their Drug Substance Operations in South Holland.
- responsible for the cGMP production of clinical trial material
- updating documentation, be responsible for predefined process steps, and the state of related equipment
- doing small improvements and innovative projects
- tasked to do data management, acute problem solving, and many other small and diverse tasks
- HBO/BSc with 3 years of proven experience in pharmaceutical/biotechnology
- Expert in cell culture (USP), virus propagation and / or downstream processing (DSP)
- Experience with change controls, non-conformances and CAPA records
- Experience with cGMP and EHSS standards is required
- Lean green belt certification is preferred
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.