Our client is a multinational medical devices company with a high quality solution for the cardiovascular industry.
Working this role, you wil be responsible for providing IT Service and support for Warehouse and office envorinment. Next to that, you will help in developing, creating and implementing IT processes and policies in the Warehouse.
- Design, configure, install, and manage ongoing maintenance and usability of devices (e.g. desktop/laptop computers, handheld/mobile devices, peripheral equipment and software) and systems (e.g. JDE, systems for meeting rooms) within established standards and guidelines, as well as coordinate activities with third party vendors as needed (e.g. order fulfillment, warrantees, project needs, vendor relations / feedback, etc.) Install, configure, upgrade and ongoing maintenance and usability of printer hardware.
- Perform complex root cause analysis and troubleshoot business systems, interfaces, configurations, etc., including testing, researching data integrity/accuracy, and lead the implementation of resolutions.
- Other incidental duties: Maintain the IT area (e.g. network closet, telephony support) as well as the system and training documentation. Handle/process escalation from Service Desk and members of the Desktop team and escalate appropriate issues to management before they impact the business or a wide set of users in a negative fashion. Serve as a primary contact for network team and vendors on Network connectivity and Wireless support. Train users in various situations, educating team on the use of hardware, its software and related system (e.g., Office365/TEAMS training)
- Education in IT, Computer Sciences or Electrical Engineering
- 5 years experience
- Fluent in English
- Have to be present on-site in Tilburg