Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
You will be supporting the worldwide ERP upgrade of JDE 8.11 to 9.2. You will be representing the project team and supporting SMEs in addressing their questions, keeping track of their progress, planning activities and maintaining the budget.
- Support the worldwide ERP upgrade of JDE 8.11 to 9.2 for the business
- Supporting the SME in executing their operational task by guiding during informal and formal testing, training and go live phase.
- Creating planning with milestone, actions, follow ups and reporting out to senior management
- To make sure the business interest is taking care of the project and provide insight and drive clarity to the business SME and business management about the progress
- To organize trainings and tests events with SME and consultants
- BSc/MSc in a relevant field
- Experience in JDE/ERP system
- Min. 5 year experience in a similar working experience
- Experience working in a pharma or medical device environment is required
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button