Our client is a very well-known pharmaceutical american multinational, that operated globally for over a century. Their focus is onto different therapeutic areas and for this role, the area of attention is Lentivirus.
About the role:
As an IT project manager you will be responsible of the management from end to end of the project, this in compliance with GXP regulations. Aside from the project, you are responsible also on maintaining stakeholder's communication, and keep an eye on the financial side of the project.
- Responsible for Project management and business analyst activities for Lentivirus
- Lead and support assigned project activities, from Requirement Analysis to Solution Design
- Interacts with multiple Manufacturing, Logistics and Lab stakeholders
- Active communication towards local and global teams to collaborate and align with the IT teams and additional partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology disciplines or equivalent and min. 6 years’ experience in supporting/delivering IT Projects (certifications desired)
- Working knowledge of (SAP, MES, Historian (OSIsoft), Databases, eLIMS, Labeling solutions, Infrastructure such as WAN/LAN, Hosting, and Storage solutions, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software, and peripherals
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with frameworks (Agile, ITIL)
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC, CSV)
- Experience with GxP / Manufacturing Environments
- Project Management skills in deployment of major IT capabilities (like manufacturing / shop floor systems)
- Proficiency in English and Dutch