Leiden, Gemeente Leiden, South Holland
IT Project Manager
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of monoclonal antibodies to protect people worldwide from immunological diseases.
- Responsible for Project management and business analyst activities for IT projects
- Lead and support assigned project activities, from Requirement Analysis to Solution Design.
- Interacts with multiple Manufacturing, Logistics and Lab stakeholders – Execution systems, Plant engineers and line technicians
- Working with Technology Leaders, Project Managers, Product Owners, Service Owners and Business teams to deliver business value
- Facilitating technical discussions, decision-making, and conflict resolutions in projects
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and circulating information towards local and global teams
- Collaborate and align in local & global IT organization, and external partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology disciplines (Engineering, Automation, Computer Science, Medical Sciences etc.) or equivalent and min. 7 years’ experience in supporting/delivering IT Projects (certifications desired)
- Working knowledge of multiple technical disciplines (ERP SAP, MES, Relational Databases, LIMS, Labeling solutions, Infrastructure such as WAN/LAN, Hosting, and Storage solutions, MS Windows, Desktop computing hardware and software, and peripherals (e.g. handheld scanner)
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures associated with frameworks (Agile, ITIL)
- Knowledge of software development and testing methodologies (SDLC, CSV)
- Experience with GxP / Manufacturing Environments
- Project Management skills in deployment of major IT capabilities (like manufacturing / shop floor systems)
For more information please contact Carla Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.