The companyThis cliënt has a global prescense with ove 70 years of experience in Medical Devices. With the acquisition of multiple brands, they have accumulated over 400 years of experience and knowledge and are situated in Amsterdam.
Managing level 1 and 1.5 teams in both the EEMEA & APAC regions which spans over 19 countries. With a diverse team that is mainly responsible for first call resolution of several issues which include, but are not limited to PC, "off the shelf" 3rd party software and vendor management of several high profile IT vendors, the scope of work is incredibly diverse.
- Managing several on-site support teams at mainly larger sites while issuing a small group of contractors to smaller dispatch sites that lack a dedicated team
- Fulfilling a role as the person in the middle of all lines of communication
- Managing high severity IT issues
- Plan and host several IT learningsessions with end users
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction rating
- Full control over staffing and planning
- People manager
- ITIL knowledge
- Stress resiliant and strong communicational skills
- Able to manage a matrixed work environment
- Being able to speak English fluently
Are you interested and want to apply for this role, please fill out the application form below and contact Rajeev Punwasi